You have your RADIUS server configured – now what? Now, it is time to ingrate the RADIUS server to your Access Point! Since we use Ubiquiti Unifi as the AP in our office, I will be showing you how to connect the RADIUS server to the AP. Note that a lot of APs are configured in a similar way; the main difference is the interface of the web console for each brand.
- Open the UniFi web console on your browser
- Go to Settings > Wireless Networks
- Click “Edit” on the SSID that you want to integrate the RADIUS server with (mine will be MA-Lab)
- Choose WPA Enterprise in the Security section
- Enter the IP Address, Port Number and the Shared Secret of the RADIUS server. Note: you should have configured the shared secret when configuring the Radius Client in the NPS.
- Click Save
And tada! Now your employees are able to connect to the WIFI only on their work machine!